Sunday, October 17, 2021

The Gift That Keeps On Giving Till It Kills You 10

Month ten was booze-themed. Only in the sense that everything had a booze-y name. All the adult-beverage-related flavors were in such tiny doses so as to be homeopathic and if given a hundred guesses I'd guess banana peppers before I'd guess hops in some of these. Our pet sitter ate half of 'em before I got to try 'em, but given the price of pet sitters these days I think I got the better end of the deal.

 

- Great Nation's Mellifluous Strawberry & Guava Smoothie Sour

Scott: There's not a whole lot to this ice cream. It's mostly just strawberry and consonants. And, yet, I love it. I love you ice cream. I really do. Will you marry me?

9.5/10

Liz: A pleasant strawberry ice cream.

6.5/10

 

- Reverend Nat's St. Citron Margarita Sherbet

Scott: Kind of boring and vaguely citrus.

6/10

Liz: The first citrus flavor of the year. Smooth and bingeable.

7.5/10 

 

- Modern Times' Nola Coffee Stout -

Scott: None for me.

X/10

Liz: I remember liking it.

7.5/10

 

- Breakside Brewery’s Half & Half Crunch

Scott: Really good chocolate. Really good crunchy stuff. Really really miss it.

9.5/10

Liz: Kind of just a chocolate with crunchies.

6/10


 - Wynwood Brewing Mango Habanero IPA Sorbet (v)

This was a repeat. Why are they wasting our time! And again I ask who wants habanero in their dessert??

No comments: